Small display, great performance - Maximum power support delivered immediately - even up to the highest cadences for sporty riding.
Small, robust and connected: Kiox is the on-board computer for ambitious sporty riders. Kiox has all the classic functions of an on-board computer, while at the same time giving the eBiker access to the digital world via the smartphone app. The colour display gives you all riding data at a glance, while the separate control unit allows you to stay in control of the handlebars and keep an eye on the terrain. Kiox can record your trips and send all the relevant data via the smartphone's Bluetooth connection to the eBike Connect online portal. This makes Kiox the perfect companion on every ride.
|Direct, maximum powerful support up to the highest cadences for sporty riding styles.||Powerful support for universal usage for both sporty riding and fast commutes in urban traffic.||Uniform support for long range rides.||Effective support with maximum efficiency for the longest range.||No support, all on-board computer functions can be accessed.|
Always on the right track: The new Kiox navigation function supports eBikers as they explore unfamiliar areas. Navigation is started by using your smartphone. The on-board computer is connected via Bluetooth and indicates the planned ride on the display as a line showing the eBiker the route.
For an entirely personal riding experience: Screens and the choice of riding data to be displayed can be easily configured on Kiox and thus adapted to your own preferences. This enables eBikers to focus purely on the thing they enjoy: eBiking.
When the ride is a goal in itself: The new Navigation function of the on-board computer is perfectly tailored to the needs of sporty eBikers. The view on the display rotates in the direction of movement while riding and Kiox also shows the distance to the destination. This makes it very simple to navigate tracks.
Improve your fitness with Kiox: a display shows you whether you're riding at above or below your personal average speed. This will motivate you to push yourself even harder.
Climb on, switch on, ride away and have fun. The on-board computer can be used immediately and provides the eBiker with all the essential information and data.
Compact but big by design: Kiox scores points for its stylish appearance. The screen features strong colours and a clearly laid out user interface. The practical magnetic holder likewise lends the handlebar a neat and tidy look.
The buttons enable the on-board computer to be operated safely and comfortably using your thumb. The distinct, tactile pressure behind the buttons during operation gives the rider a clear response.
Dirt or stone chippings hold no fear: the scratch-resistant glass display make this the ideal partner both off road and in the city.
Quick stowed and safely mounted to withstand off-road jumps: the magnetic holder allows for easy removal and attachment of the on-board computer, as well as a firm hold.
Further Kiox features
- Light: Light: You can turn on the light using the mechanical button on the Kiox.
- Distance measurement/wheel circumference: you can fine-tune the wheel circumference for yourself at the press of a button. This means that highly accurate distance measurements are possible, even after changing a tyre.
- Charging option: external devices, such as your smartphone, can be charged via the USB port.
- Overview: A summary of your day's activities can be displayed in off-board mode.
- Service: an optional service display reminds eBikers when the next service is due
- DualBattery support: the charge level of both batteries is displayed in the status overview and thus provides valuable information about discharge behaviour while riding.
- A computer that speaks your language: Whether you want German, English, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, Danish, Swedish or Portuguese: it's easy to set the computer to the language of your choice.
- Wireless software updates: the Bluetooth low energy interface enables updates to the Kiox software to be downloaded onto the on-board computer without requiring a cable connection.
This 2-stage function supports you when pushing the eBike at up to 6 km/h - whether with or without luggage or when negotiating obstacles.
Here you will find technical details about our drive systems and components, as well as range information. Download.
Gepida Legio Pro Alfine 8 with Kiox display
The copyright of the original content and graphics generated and owned by Robert Bosch GmbH.